Looking for a job in the automotive aftermarket or trailer industry?
IS ALWAYS INTERESTED IN GOOD PEOPLE
JTI, Inc. is looking for a Parts Specialist. This position entails customer service tasks such as greeting customers, trouble-shooting problems, filling orders, demonstrating products, etc. This position requires an individual who has previous experience in automotive or trailer part sales. The candidate must have an understanding of parts and general mechanics. Experience in the trailer and snowplow business or the auto parts industry is preferred. Be prepared to learn relevant technical principles and terminology pertinent to the field. Check out our website jtiinc.com.
- Determine customer needs based on parts inspection and/or description of malfunction.
- Inform and educate customers on the use and features of parts and products.
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
- Proficient referencing skills to identify replacement parts in paper and digital catalogs.
- Fill customer orders
- Examine returned parts for defects, and warranty qualifications.
- Proficient with basic measuring and math skills
- Prepare invoices and sales contracts.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Stock showroom shelves
- Complete inventory cycle counts
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in automotive or trailer part sales
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong computer skills
- Independent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- A High School Diploma or relevant experience
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week) with benefits. Benefits include full medical/dental/vision and uniform reimbursement. The compensation will vary based on a candidate’s skills and experience. If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume or send it to:
Trailer Mechanic with Welding knowledge
Repairs, maintains, welding, and services customer equipment per direction of Service Manager
Responsible for maintaining service tools and servie vehicles.
Responsible for maintaining toosl and service vehicles
Assists Service Manager evaluating servic write up's on trailers.
Full time position at 40 hours a week
Direct Deposit Bi-weekly paychecks
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
1 Saturday per month 8am to 2pm lunch is provided
$20.00 to $31.00 per hour flat rate.
Contact Dan Scolaro Service Manager direct
JTI – Johns Trailer, Inc.
7400 Oak Leaf Road
Oakwood Village, Ohio 44146
(Please no phone calls. We’ll call you if your skills look like a good fit! Thanks.)